Slither

Slither
Link to my Model Mayhem Account / Model: Eric Shehan / Body paint & Photographer: Sarah Thomas

Monday, April 19, 2010

Fantasy

Conjuring

I <3 Fantasy Photography! Its my favorite thing to do! The fun makeup, wigs, costumes and props make it so versatile!  The post production is just as enjoyable as the photo session! I get to make amazing works of art and sometimes help people fulfill a dream! I don't think it gets better that that!
Made for a friend's RPG character







 

Drow Fantasy photo shoot

This is from the Drow photo shoot that I did, there is info about the bodypaint and photo session in a previous post.

I am currently using Adobe PhotoShop CS3 extended. I have been playing around in PhotoShop since 1996 when I got my first copy of PS4. It has never stopped amazing me thru all its incarnations. It allows me to work in a way that I never imagined I could! I was always enamored with the classic arts when i was younger. I learned about technique for things such as oil painting, Sculpting, and Drawing in college. What I learned is there is no medium more fluid and changeable than pixels.

The picture below is a combination of one of my Drow images and the other from Oliver on Deviant Art. He makes all his own armor!

The Under Dark is here

No comments:

Post a Comment